Project Management Officer (M/F)
A project development and consultancy firm in the Netherlands is seeking a Project Management Officer. In this role, you will provide support to the Project Managers and will also handle some project support for (international) projects. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing overall office operations.
This Project Management Officer role is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking a fast-paced role with tremendous variety in daily tasks in a growing international operating company.
- Track project progress, project financials and support the Project Managers in reporting using provided tools
- Driving the roll-out and embedding of project (program) standards and processes related to a.o. project planning, effective decision making,
reporting, change control, risk management and quality
- Pro-actively assisting, enabling and challenging all Project Managers and stakeholders
- Monitor resolution of issues and initiate discussions on resolving issues, monthly reporting on the overall project.
- Assistance to Management team
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 6+ years of high-level experience as a Project Management Officer
- Prior experience in project management organization
- High level of proficiency in MS Office & MS Projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English is mandatory.
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Hands on / Getting things done
- Takes ownership
- Pro-actively drives for improvement
While this Project Management Officer role is a high-profile position with a wide scope of responsibility, it also offers very reasonable hours that allow for a strong work-life balance.
Twinnovate is a project management and development firm focused on cleantech, economy, logistics, waste management and new technologies. Twinnovate runs projects under direct management from beginning to end offering research, a business plan, taking care of all necessary permits and paperwork, financing and subsidies, risk management, as well as the actual project development.
Our clients are governments, multinationals, industry and investors. Our goal is to help them optimize their businesses, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most out of today’s and future opportunities.
Our services are always custom made and depend on our client’s business. Our approach is hands-on and collaborative. By working with well-chosen and specialized strategic partners and bringing together different competences we guarantee a fast and high-end conclusion of our projects.
Interested? Please contact Twinnovate by sending your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org