Business Analyst/Developer (parttime)
Location: Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands
At Twinnovate you can contribute to exiting projects which form the building blocks for a suistable future. We are a group of experienced professionals who love working together on complex, innovative and impactful energy and waste recycling projects.
Twinnovate provides pathways from an idea to the full implementation of a business plan. We are pragmatic and proactive in delivering high quality results. Therefore, we need to fully understand what is going on in the markets we operate in and translate this into creative and robust concept descriptions.
Who are we looking for?
Even during the current Corona period, we continue to grow our business and therefore are seeking for a bright and energetic Business Analyst/Developer. You have a sense for commerce and like working on technical subjects and industry. A lot of experience is not required, you will have the opportunity to learn from the seasoned professionals you will be working with.
What you do need is initiative, perseverance, good computer skills and sufficient analytical capacity. You need to be able to deliver and finish your investigations in a smart and timely way. Then you have left to brainstorm with us about new energy saving concepts and have a laugh too! Is this you? Contact us!
- Market investigations: information gathering, structuring and validation.
- Reporting: work on standardizing opportunity/client overviews and summarizing the opportunities, risks and actions.
- Participate in strategic meetings to get insights on the market and processes.
- Support our Project Ma nagers and Business developers with a great variety of tasks you will learn a lot from. This can be working on plannings, logistic studies or tweaking a spreadsheet.
- Minimum Bachelor thinking and work level.
- Available for at least 24 hours/wk (2 days at the office)
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Hands on / getting things done
- Analytically strong
- Precise and eye for quality
- Result driven and commitment
- Ability to make your reporting easy to understand and look nice
- Pro-actively drives for improvement
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- A modern and innovative working environment
- An open international culture with a pleasant working atmosphere
- Sufficient development opportunities, both on a personal and business level
To be part of a growing team in a challenging and international work environment. You will have the possibility to work with some of the best in the field while continuing to grow as a person.
If you feel we are looking for you then we for sure would love to get in contact with you.
Please contact Twinnovate by sending an email to email@example.com